X-Connect XL Eyelet Terminal
- Permanently mount a battery connection to any battery.
- Lie-flat design for seamless installations with M10 (3/8-inch) hole size.
- Built-in fuse protection for increased safety.
- More ways to charge with plug-n-play accessory changes.
- Rugged, watertight connector for extreme environments.
More ways to charge.
Rugged, water-resistant plug-n-play connections for maximum performance.
Set the bar low.
A low positioned eyelet allows for a superior connection.
Along with a better battery connection, a low set eyelet reduces the risk of bending or damaging the eyelet or terminal post, which provides for a longer lasting and better quality product. With a 3/8 inch hole size, the XL Eyelet Connector is designed for larger battery applications, like an automotive battery. For smaller battery applications, use the standard eyelet connector with an M8 (1/3-inch) hole size.
An added layer of protection.
Sometimes electrical systems can overload or short-circuit if not used correctly (like pushing too much power, or jamming the cord in your door or hood). Although those situations are rare, the fuse is there to stop any potential harm to you or damage to your equipment.
M10 (3/8-Inch) Eyelet Terminals
10 Amp Regular Blade ATC